Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTML Indexes

Simon Kennedy wrote:
> Can anybody with knowledge of the HTML autoidx.xsl code give me a quick
> overview of the steps the stylesheet goes through to produce the index.
> I'm trying to get my head around the code and I feel like the answers
> within reach but at the same time a long way away.

First part of the following article describes some parts of autoidx.xsl
code:

http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml04/papers/77/xslindex.html

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html

OpenPGP digital signature