Subject: page numbering in fo/pdf output (FOP 0.93)

Hello everybody,

I’ve noticed that you can change page numbering in a PDF in the following way:

In out PDF generated with FOP (from docbook of course) the page number displayer in adobe reader looks like this:

for page 1. Even though page 1 is numbered I (roman)

due to this in our document the first page numbered Arabic is

Though the page number _on_ the page is 1.

But you can make it look like this:

II (2 of 100)

And

1 (20 if 100)