Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] character in procedure list heading in html

Thanks, that worked.

I tried &x25B8; instead of ▸ .

Hinrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mauritz Jeanson [mailto:mj@johanneberg.com]
Gesendet: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:40 PM
An: 'Hinrich Aue'; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

I assume that you expect to see a small triangle in the output, since rtrif
is the ISO entity for the Unicode character U+25B8 BLACK RIGHT-POINTING
SMALL TRIANGLE.

Yes, you can use an entity in a stylesheet (I suppose that is what you
mean), but then you have to declare it first:

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY rtrif '&#x25B8;'>
]>

But if you use a character reference instead, you don't have to declare
anything. Just replace &rtrif; with &#x25B8;.

/MJ