Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] specify ID of index.html for JavaHelp's homeID

Didn't gain any traction on this query, but I had some success on my own
by doing the following:

I added xml:id="top" to the root <book> element. After transforming
again with javahelp.xsl, I now have the following:

(in jhelpmap.jhm)
  <mapID target="top" url="index.html"></mapID>

This matches up with the ID specified in homeID, so index.html now loads
by default :)

- Brett