Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Bad index generation.

There is a bug report about this:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1680836&group_id=21
935&atid=373747

I have looked into it, so far without success. Some subtle error, related to
the scope entity (declared in common/entities.ent and used in autoidx.xsl),
manifests itself when @zone and @type are used and index.on.type = 1.

/MJ