Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Ensuring two digits in EXSLT produced time fields

Thanks Bob, it worked!

Regards,

Dean Nelson
Enterprise Electronics Corp

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:07 PM
To: Nelson, Dean; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ensuring two digits in EXSLT produced time
fields

Looking at the code again, it looks like this should work:

<?dbtimestamp format="B d, Y"  padding="0"?>

The padding is 1 by default.  The padding value applies to hour and
minute
as well as date, so it would be best to use separate dbtimestamp PIs if
you
need both date and time and want different padding behavior.

DocBook Consulting