Subject: generating a JavaHelp glossary file

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to generate a JavaHelp glossary file from
DocBook source using the existing style sheets. It doesn't appear so,
but I wanted to ask before I decided to maintain this file by hand. (It
seems relatively straightforward to add XSL that does this, but such a
task is a bit beyond my reach.)

Thanks,

Brett