Subject: sorting Docbook

Hi,

trying to switch my blog to Docbook (as source, of course HTML/Atom is to
be produced via XSLT), and I got stuck with one (I am afraid, rather
elementary) problem with XSLT. I have compiled all my blogs into one XML
file (it is not valid Docbook yet; http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blogdata/
blog.xml) and then tried to sort the entries according to their info/date
element using my own variant (http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blogdata/blog-
sort.xsl) of sorting XSLT stylesheet from http://www.xml.com/pub/
a/2002/07/03/transform.html However, xsltproc when running over the
document (and it is not sorted, for example entry "Mannheim’s Paradox" is
out of order) does exactly nothing (checked with diff).

I am doing probably some really stupid mistake, but I cannot find for the
world, what's that.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks,

Matej
--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
      -- Andrew Lang