Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] section in sidebar?

You can use bridgehead's renderas attribute to control what the
bridgehead looks like (so the headings can appear nested). I just looked
back at your original post and see you mention bridgehead there, but I
couldn't tell why you need the containment (aside from the fact that
it's more sound semanitcally). I mention renderas just in case you'd
missed that attr. I could understand not wanting your writers even to
know that bridgehead exists for fear they might start abusing it :-)

David