Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Are the archives searchable?

Title: Are the archives searchable?
I got my answer. Thanks Peter!

From: Dennison, Cheri [mailto:cherid@amazon.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 10:54 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Are the archives searchable?

Hi,
I'm brand new to the list, and I'm wondering if the archives are truly searchable as it says here: http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookAppsMailingList. They don't appear to be? I would have searched the archives for the answer to this question before I asked it, but....

I'm on digest, so please respond directly to me.
Thanks so much for your help!
cheri

--
Cheri Dennison / Technical Writer