Subject: Placing table of contents after preface

Hi,

Is there a way to change the place of table of contents?

In my document, I would like to get sections in following order:
 Title page
 Abstract (in English)
 Abstract (in Finnish)
 Preface
 Table of Contents
 Introduction

seem to work. Table of contents always goes right after the title page.

And I tried to use the 'pagenum' attribute of toc element, but that
didn't help. I also changed the order of preface/lot lines in
fo/pagesetup.xsl <xsl:template name="select.pagemaster"> and
<xsl:template name="setup.pagemasters"> elements, but it had
no effect either.

People on #docbook@FreeNode pointed me to toc.xsl, but I am
not sure what I should change there.

I am using OpenBSD 4.1-current, DocBook 4.4, DocBook XSL 1.68,
and converting XML-based DocBook with xsltproc 2.6.26 and FOP 0.91
to PDF.

--
Tero Koskinen - http://iki.fi/tero.koskinen/