Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: <oXygen/> XML editor very slow with DocBook5.0

Hi Colin,

There is a performance problem indeed and that is caused from the way we
gather the annotations from the DocBook5 Relax NG Schema to be used for
content completion as documentation for the proposed elements,
attributes and values. This was fixed in the current development stream
and it will be available very shortly in version 8.2 (early next week).

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com