Subject: DoocBook Project and Oxygen 8.1

Hi all,

I’m brand new to this list, and this is my first question:

I’m learning to use the collection of style-sheets from DocBook Project.  I am mainly interested in the “Website” subset. I also bought the “DocBook XSL Complete Guide” and reading through it carefully.

The point is, as a kind of testing exercise, I tried to re-build the web-site example included with the project ZIP file. Following the book instructions (“chunk-tabular” XSTL only) I succeeded to rebuild the example using Saxon 6.5.5 (on Windows XP, JDK 1.5.0_10-b03).

Afterwards I tried the same but using Oxygen 8.1 with Saxon 6.5.5. In this case I get exactly the same execution messages (and Warnings) as the command line process but I get no HTML written in the corresponding folder. In fact, Oxygen console messages are telling me is writing every single HTML output file. It’s been very frustrating as long as there is no much points to tune: the output directory only.  The only visible difference between both executions is that the Oxygen console messages append the string “- - 1:0” at the end of every message, like:

W Update: ./html2/revflag.html: revflag.xml - - 1:0

W Writing ./html2/revflag.html for tocentry(revflag) - - 1:0

W - - 1:0

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Pedro Pastor