Subject: syntax highlighting with xslthl.jar

Hi,

just to avoid that someone else search for a long time like me:

- use java = 1.5, not 1.4 or 1.6. While all other docbook things I do
works with my previous java 1.4.2,  I got a java error with xslthl.jar
with  this java version and 1.6.01. I use 1.5.06

- With the correct java runtime, I get no highlighting. It take some
times for me to find that /xhtml/highlight.xsl is wrong, it contains
"<span class="ERROR"> strings. Changing them to <span style="color:
xxx"> works fine!

Thierry B.