Subject: Re: RE: [docbook-apps] eclipsehelp - namespace problem, no templatematches

Hi Mauritz,

you're right, I used the DocBook XSL stylesheets 1.72.0 release on a DocBook 4 document.
I changed the DocBook XML head to the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V5.0b5//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0b5/dtd/docbook.dtd";>
<book lang="de" xslns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">

Now it works well even by using the eclipse.xsl from the regular release (no profile-* one). The DocBook XML contains the element para among other elements.

Thanks for your help
Regards

Mathias