Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xinclude question

You may need to change the parser that ant is using. There are some
references in this thread from when Mauritz Jeanson helped me do
something similar:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200609/msg00075.html

(note this uses the command line syntax - you will have to translate
it into the appropriate ant xml (not easy))