Subject: FOP warning: table-layout="fixed" and column-width unspecified

I’m using DocBook XSL 1.7.2.0 and FOP 0.93. When I use FOP to generate a PDF, it displays the following warning:

table-layout=”fixed” and column-width unspecified => falling back to proportional-column-width(1)

This warning occurs even if I use the default DocBook stylesheet to generate the FO file.

Should I worry about this warning? If so, does anyone know how to customize the DocBook stylesheet to make this warning go away?

Regards,

Jeff Powanda