Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] How to handle XML code in programlistings?

> Unfortunately my XMLMind editor didn't even allow me to paste
> XML stuff.

I've seen XMLMind refuse pasted XML before.

Did you happen to have an XML declaration in the XML in your clipboard
when you tried pasting?

If so, copy everything except <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> or
whatever your XML might use and try again.  You can put the declaration
back in afterward.

I don't know what causes this or if it's a known issue but it happens to
me every now and again.

Peter Desjardins