Subject: FOP tabulation in programlisting

Hi,

I'm using the FO XSL distribution for formatting on paper.
Doing that, programlisting element contents often
contains tabulation leaders, for indenting code samples.
The formatting is well done but the space taken
by each tab is too wide and I would like to reduce it.
As I understood, it is impossible to do that using xsl:fo.
Therefore, I was wondering if there is some fom
parameter to use while leunching it ?

Note that I'm using the 0.20.5 distribution.

Thanks for ideas, Pierre

Pierre Attar (pat àt tireme point/dot fr)
Consultant en informatique documentaire XML
Consultant in Structured Document engineering
Tirème SARL (http://www.tireme.fr)