Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] suppressing everything but the content of <body> in xhtml output

Brett,

I needed to do the same thing, but I cheated and used tidy
with the following configuration file:

show-body-only: yes
output-xhtml: yes

You can also merge <divs> and clean up other artifacts
pretty easily.

I'm sure there's a way to do this in the transform, but if
you need a quick fix, tidy works pretty well.  If you're not
familiar with tidy, check out tidy.sourceforge.net.

Dick Hamilton