Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Processing DocBook XSL with PHP

Dear Larry,
We are currently working on an php online application (prototype,
currently not open source) to transform DocBook to HTML and PDF etc. I'm
no expert on the technical details of php, but I guess my developer(s)
are using phing which is very similar to ANT. We are also making heavily
use of xincludes, xpath, AJAX etc.
Best wishes.
Ludger