Subject: Proposal for 'standard' admonitions in SVG

Hello,

while working on doc for one of our clients, we've decided to create
'nice' SVG admonition icons based on the current PNG ones included in
the docbook XSL distribution.

We've created 3:

www.neodoc.biz/admonitions/caution.svg
www.neodoc.biz/admonitions/warning.svg
www.neodoc.biz/admonitions/important.svg

We kept the note.svg (book + pencil) included in the docbook XSL distrib.

We would like to contribute these 3 icons we've created to the
standard docbook XSL admonition set for future distributions of the
docbook XSL.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer