Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] External code files (using Xalan)

I'd just like to confirm that this fix solved the problem.
Thanks Mauritz.

-- Mike.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mauritz Jeanson <mj@johanneberg.com>
To: Mike M <spmikedev@yahoo.com>; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:13:22 PM

[...]

> The output says: Cannot read codesample.txt
> This file is in the same directory as the docbook file.

I have checked in a modification for the Xalan extension that might help
(but no promises...).

There will soon be a 1.73.0 stylesheet release, where the fix is included.
It is not included in the latest snapshot (that is by design as far as I
know; the release/snapshot build system is currently being reorganized).

Mauritz