Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Callout inline

Hi Jacques,
Use the coref element instead of callout.  It can be used to point to a co
and generates the same number.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 7:31 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Callout inline

Hello folks,

I trying, with docbook 5.0 to have some inline callout bug. I tried
sommething like that :

<para>
<programlisting>
   blahblahlah <co xml:id"myID_CO" linkends="myLinks"/>
</programlisting>
In this listing we blahblah <callout arearefs="myID_CO"
xml:id="myLinks/>
</para>

But I always have a transformation error because callouts are not
allowed without calloutlist. But calloutlist produce list and I would
like to have my callout bug inside the text.

But, is it possible and if yes, how ?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF