Subject: Left aligning <glossterm> instead of left justifying

Hello,

I'm using this DocBook customization:

<xsl:template match="glossterm" mode="glossary.as.list"> <xsl:variable
name="id"> <xsl:call-template name="object.id"/> </xsl:variable> <fo:block
text-align="left"> <fo:inline id="{$id}"><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:inline>
</fo:block>
</xsl:template>

It left aligns <glossterm>, but it also has the side effect of completely
screwing up acronyms.  It makes acronyms appear a line beneath the gloss
term and also seems to make acronym spill over to the next page without
keeping together with the rest of the glossentry.

On the FOP Users list, I was told that this customization is creating a new
fo:block, so that's causing a line break.  Can you help me with a non
intrusive way of left aligning glossterm without breaking anything?

Thank you,
Joseph Caporale