Subject: Suppressing blank pages and double-sided printing.

Hi,

	Last December I thought I had solved the problem of unwanted pages in
double-sided output. However, it has been pointed out to me that in
suppressing blank pages between chapters and other book sections, the
right/left page sequence is screwed up... i.e. there are two right-side
pages in a row. Further more, page numbers are skipped. So I've tried
various combinations of modifying the initial.page.count and
force.page.count templates. Here is what I observe:

initial.page.number:	auto

force.page.count:
	end-on-even: Blank pages

	auto:	     No blank pages
		     Page numbers skipped
		     Right/Left sequence bad

	no-force:    No blank pages
		     Page numbers correct
		     Right/Left sequence bad

initial.page.number:	auto-odd

force.page.count:

	end-on-even: Blank pages

	auto:	     Blank pages except
		     no blank last page

	no-force:    No blank pages
		     Page numbers skipped
		     Right/Left sequence bad

I tried this with docbook-xsl-snapshot from 2007-02-09 and fop SVN.
(I haven't used more recent docbook-xsl-snapshots as at some point
procedures got messed up.) Any ideas on what I can do to suppress blank
pages and have the right/left sequence correct? Is there some
combination I am missing?

					Thanks,

					Tav