Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suppressing blank pages and double-sided printing.

thanks too !

But I have now another question related to this : I made my footers to be "face-to-face" with even/odd sequence to have page number on the out side, then
I have page number on the left for even pages and on the right for odd pages.  The first pages where always odd so I placed the page number on the right, but now I would like to have it in function of the side it is...
Is it possible now to detect when first is an even or odd page to place the page number on the good side ?

thanks in advance,
Marie.

Tavmjong Bah a écrit :
Thanks Bob! Works perfectly.