Subject: DocBook Output Customization

 Hello

I'm new to using DocBook but not new to the concept. I transformed my first document using Oxygen 8.2 (any critique about O2 for that purpose is much appreciated). I'm wondering if this, or any other XML tool gives you control on the detailed SXL-FO parameters, or the so called "DocBook customization Layer" to make adjustments to the page layout to your needs and preference.

Thanks, good w.end

ka