Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook 5.0 snapshot

Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>, 2007-07-22 12:49 -0700:

> The snapshot build appears to be fixed now.  There are snapshots dated 22
> July, and they are the right ones.

For the record, the snapshot build was broken this time because of
a backward-incompatible change that Sourceforge made to the domain
and pathname to the project source-code repository.

But even prior to that, I also did a bunch of monkeying around
prior to the 1.73.0 release that resulted in some of the snapshots
being in various states of brokenness.

But going forward, now that the 1.73.0 release is out, the
snapshot build should be back to working as expected.

  --Mike

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Catterall" <ron@catterall.net>

smime.p7s