Subject: Empty link in no.anchor.mode mode

Hello,

I've been trying to use the up to date Docbook Project common stylesheets,
in order to add olink and powerful xref features in dblatex.

I've a section title containing a <link> like this:

<section id="section2">
   <title>Only a link in it [<link linkend="ch04"
endterm="ch04short"></link>]</title>
</section>

And:

<xref xrefstyle="select:title" linkend="section2"/>

The link content is empty in the produced xref markup, which is what gives
the no.anchor.mode in common/titles.xsl:

<xsl:template match="link" mode="no.anchor.mode">
   <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

The question is: is it the expected result? Shouldn't it take into account
the possibly existing @enterm?

Regards,
BG