Subject: Empty index page in chunk output from 1.73.0 [was: Going toDocBook 1.73]

Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing <marie.sauvage@ebmwebsourcing.com>, 2007-07-23 12:36 +0200:

>    For the chunk output, even with no customization, problem is the same :
>    index page is empty, only navheader and navfooter. I join to the mail the
>    index.html output.

I just tested your MyTestBook.xml file against 1.73.0 and I can't
reproduce that problem. I get the exact same output as I get if I
run that file against the 1.72.0 stylesheets (see attached zip
file with HTML output from test runs against 1.72.0 and 1.73.0).

Have you tried that same file against the 1.72.0 stylesheets? What
XSLT engine are you using? Are you running it from the command
line (command prompt), or through some other interface? If you're
running it from the command line, what is the exact command you
are running?

  --Mike

test-output.zip

smime.p7s