Subject: Re: Missing abstract title in 1.73.0 [was: Going to DocBook 1.73]

ok, I'll try to remember !
Marie.

Michael(tm) Smith a écrit :
Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing <marie.sauvage@ebmwebsourcing.com>, 2007-07-23 12:36 +0200:

 3/ in html output, despite the abstract.notitle.enabled param, there is
 still the "abstract" title... but maybe I have misunderstood the effect

No, you didn't misunderstand. I did :) That is a bug and the cause
of it is that the test I added to check the value of abstract.notitle.enabled
was testing the opposite of the condition it should have been
testing for. But I just now checked in a fix for it.

   Finaly, the abstract.notitle worked but with zero as value, I wrote this
   in my html.xsl :
       <!-- suppress the abstract title" -->
       <xsl:param name="abstract.notitle.enabled" select="0" />

OK, but note that after the 1.73.1 release, you'll need to change
that value to "1".

  --Mike