Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Selective pagebreaks

El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007 21:36, Nelson, Dean escribió:
> Hmmm, maybe there still is an issue here. I've tried your section template
> and it seems to do what it is told to do. However, the next page is blank
> and it is not marked as a blank page as others usually are. This is also at
> an end of a chapter, so the added page is the filler to make the next
> chapter start on an odd page.

Actually, the issue is that you said that not all TEST sections are at the
same level, and I don't know if some of them could be nested, thus creating
the proper tests for your case is hard.

To start a TEST section on a new page only

"self::section/@condition='newpage'"

is required (well, a plain @condition='newpage' can be enought).

The other tests are intended to try to output the first non-TEST section that
start after a TEST section also into a new page, and that it what is failing
and hard to debug without having the book sources to can test it.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia