Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indent between List Label and List

Hi Dishaa,
You want to set this parameter:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/orderedlist.label.width.html

This parameter was added in version 1.70.1 of the stylesheets.

DocBook Consulting

From: Dishaa
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:00 AM

Hi All,

I am requesting some assistance on this matter again.

My itemised list that appears within Sections looks ugly. There is not much indent between the list label and the list. For example:

1.This is an example.
10.This looks really bad.
11.And this too.

I want to specify an indent in my customization layer. Can anyone please direct me? Bob gives this example for HTML. I need it for XSL:

div.itemizedlist li {
padding-left: 1em;

}
Thanking you,
Dishaa

Dishaa Ganapathy
Princeton, NJ
Tel: 678-925-2072|Email:
dishaag@yahoo.com
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."  - Marcel Proust

Got a little couch potato?