Subject: modify page number lables in PDF

Hello group,

I’m wondering it fit is possible to modify the page number lable.

I mean the lable that says

“10 of 235” or so.

Do the fo styleshett generate that info, or is fop doing that?

We would like to show the numbers on the page, because our page 1 is actually on page 17.

We also have a preface that has roman numbers.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

            Hinrich