Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] chunking at book level

I could be a solution but I'd have to do the toc and all navigation headers and footer manually... I have something like 15 books in a set, so chunking at chapter level makes a complicated navigation and a very long toc. So as our chapters aren't very long (some are just 10 lines or contain just a small table), we think it would be better to have one page per book.

Regards,
Marie.

Denis Bradford a écrit :
If you want to build the entire set at once, I'm not sure how to chunk at the book level, maybe one of the wise heads here knows. But the usual way to get one document per book is to build each book separately, using docbook.xsl instead of chunk.xsl.

hth,
Denis

Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing wrote:
Hi all !

For my documentation, I have a set of many books, is it possible to make the chunk output splitting at book level to have only one page per book, instead of splitting at chapter level ?
I've tried to decrease the chunk.section.depth to 1 or 0 but it has no effect.
Maybe can I do this by customizing a template in the xsl stylesheet but I don't find which one, could you help me on that point ?

thanks in advance !
Marie.