Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Any source of Plain-text stylesheets?

The best option I've found is to generate HTML and then convert to text
using "links" tool, for example.

Camille.

Dave Pawson wrote:
> Colin Shapiro wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm not quite sure what you're asking for.  If you want a stylesheet that
>> simply returns the text from an XML document and does nothing else,
>> then I
>> believe something as simple as:
>>
>> <xsl:template match="/">
>>   <xsl:apply-templates/>
>> </xsl:template>
>>
>> ...would suffice.  Unless you want it in some specific format?  Please
>> elaborate a little further and I'm sure someone can help you more.
>

> Yes for inlines. Not helpful for block elements?
> lists become indented,
> para's seperated by single line feed,
> tables..... not easy.
>
> etc.
>
> That's my definition of 'plain text'.
>

> regards

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23