Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] simplified docbook ?

Hi JC,

I can certainly bring this up at the next TC meeting.

Norm has created some DocBook NG versions of Simplified in the past (see
http://docbook.org/docbook-ng/simple/), so it should be fairly
straightforward to create the next version based on the official DocBook v5.

The transition guide (http://www.docbook.org/docs/howto/) should apply
for Simplified docs, too.

I would imagine that the 1.2 release would be based on NG (5.0) rather
than 4.5 at this point.

Best regards,

--Scott