Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] glossary missing from xhtml output

On 8/11/2007 7:27 AM, Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> I can't reproduce this. When I use your customization + 1.73.0 (or 1.72.0)
> to process the following file (with xsltproc),
> The glossary chunk looks fine.

Investigated this further.

In my document (this one happens to be an article and not a book, but I
had the same problem), I had the glossentry elements wrapped in a
glosslist. When I simply added a single glossentry *after* the
glosslist, all of the items (both in glosslist and outside) appeared in
the XHTML output. I then removed the glosslist wrapper, and all of the
entries appeared in the output.

The glosslist wasn't serving any purpose, so I don't need it. But TDG v5
says that glossary can contain glosslist:

http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/glosslist.html
http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/glossary.html

Is this a bug?

Thanks again,