Subject: cover page/transformation issues followup

All

So, kind of stuck and looking for any help. I can’t transform anything this morning for some reason when yesterday things worked fine.

I’d written earlier that I’m getting the error ‘Element type “t:templates” must be declared” in my ‘mytitlepage.spec.file. I happened to open the titlepage.templates.xml file and am seeing the error? Could this be where my error is.

Whenever I attempt to transform any thing I get the following or something similar:

“SystemID: C:\Documents and Settings\karib\Desktop\Panther Work\releas_notes_xml\customization-layer_rn.xsl

SystemID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 8.2\frameworks\docbook\xsl\fo\refentry.xsl

Location: 306:0

SystemID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 8.2\frameworks\docbook\xsl\fo\refentry.xsl

Location: 453:0

SystemID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 8.2\frameworks\docbook\xsl\fo\titlepage.xsl

Location: 122:0

SystemID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 8.2\frameworks\docbook\xsl\fo\titlepage.xsl

Location: 128:0

SystemID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 8.2\frameworks\docbook\xsl\fo\titlepage.xsl

Location: 136:0

Any help is greatly appreciated. Not sure what I’ve done to mess this up…

Thanks

Kari