Subject: Japanese output: generated text for labeling vs. cross-references

Hi,

I have searched the list archive but could not find anything relevant to the subject problem.
And the problem is that DocBook stylesheets do fantastic job generating Japanese XSL-FO. Chapter labeling works as intended, that is, 第1章 for Chapter 1.  However, when I use olinks, generated text for cross-references is not correct. For this example, it is 章 1.

Another issue is that modifying the file xsl/common/ja.xml seems not working for specific elements. For example, I have modified the key sectioncalled, and the change has not been revealed in the output file. I was trying to play with i10n parameters, but without success.

Each time I changed anything in ja.xml, I re-profiled my books and re-created target.db for the profiled source. I used XSL 1.69.1 with a customization layer and RenderX XEP for rendering PDFs. There were no warning or error messages during the transformations.

Am I doing anything wrong or illegal?

Thanks,

-Z