Subject: RE: refentry or section

Hi Jeff

I gladly found your posting to produce a running header of refentries. But
unfortunately, it is not working correctly for my customization layer, since
I'm using double side printing. What I get is on even pages the correct
refname, but on odd pages the name from the previous refentry starting on an
odd page. And vice versa if the refentry is starting on an odd page.

It seems to me, that there are two variables, one for even and one for odd
pages, and both of them have to be set.

I'm retrieving the marker in the running header in the following way:

					<fo:retrieve-marker
						retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
						retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
						retrieve-boundary="page-sequence" />

Do you have an idea how this could be fixed?

I'm using Docbook: 1.73 and FOP: 0.93

Thanks and best regards

Daniel