Subject: Re: [docbook] configurable docbook to pdf

Hi,

what you need is profiling http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

But I'm not sure why you want to set the level in the main document,
passing it as a parameter at publication time looks easier to me.

Otherwise you'll need to write a little XSLT code to define the
profiling parameters according to the level value in the main document.

Hope this helps,

Camille.

flemse6 wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a main document which contains 15 different chapters and each chapter
> is devided into 4 different files acconding to which level of access the
> document must be.
>
> Is it possible to define a level in the start of the main document where the
> access level can be defined. This way the main document can be used as main
> document for all access levels.
>
> I want to define that I need access level 3 which uses the first 3 files in
> each chapter.
> Acconding to this I can define the access level in the start of the main
> document and the right pdf document is created.
>
> Please help me

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23