Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Tools for generating Docbook programlisting fragments?

    TN> Do anyone know of a library for generating DocBook
    TN> programlisting fragments from source code listings marked up
    TN> with special comments.

Well, they have been calling that kind of thing "literate programming",
and at <http://www.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Literate_Programming/?il=1>
you can find a few interesting articles
including one by Normal Walsh titled "Literate Programming in XML"
at <http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/xml2002/lp/paper.html> .
You might have come across Norman in the context of DocBook,
and you will find, that his article is quite DocBook related.