Subject: revisiting ooclasssynopsis and C++

Hi All,

I'm revisiting the ooclasssynopsis issue that I've seen in mailing
list archives and on net searches.

I've got a class

template <typename T> class MyClass : public BaseName

with a method

    DerivedName (const A *type) : BaseName ( function())

and I can find no way to document this with valid docbook.

			<constructorsynopsis>
				<methodname>DerivedName</methodname>
				<methodparam>
					<type>const A</type>
					<parameter>*type</parameter>
				</methodparam>
				<modifier>: BaseName ( function()</modifier>
			</constructorsynopsis>

would work but is invalid.

Am I missing something here? Or is docbook just not specific enough
for what I am trying to do?

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Sam