Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] White space in fo question

Dave,

Thanks; yes, I have been using XSL 1.0 in this case, though
the code you pointed me to using XSL 2.0 is a neat example.

But, actually, I may have been unclear in my description
of what I'm trying to do.  I'm trying to take a docbook
document and use the docbook fo stylesheets and fop to
generate a pdf, not text, that has the characteristics
described below (re-reading my post, I can see that's
not clear).

Since I'm willing to have the author insert the two spaces
between sentences, I think the main question is whether
there is a combination of parameters/attributes that would
preserve all spaces except those at the beginning of the
line in wrapped contexts (like para).

Thanks very much,
Dick