Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Upgrading from 4.3 to 5.0

A great place to start is DocBook 5.0: The Transition Guide:
http://docbook.org/docs/howto/.

-Ken

On 9/10/07, kravalmel <melissa.kramer@solipsys.com> wrote:

Hi, I have to update from DocBook 4.3 to 5.0 asap. Can anyone tell me how to
do this? How can I do this quickly? I have been building documents with 4.3
but am not familiar with the process of upgrading docbook.

Thanks,
Melissa Kramer