Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Managing changes to the XSLT stylesheets

Quoting Stefan Heuer <sh127@gmx.de>:

> Sorry , but I think for that reason there is changelog where each new
> feature is mentioned on every version. There you can read and decide if
> you want to use new features or your customized elments/parts.

That is, use a customization layer *and* a diff. If the changelog says
the template was not changed, rely on your customization layer. If the
template changed, try to apply the diff, and replace the template in
your customization layer with the patched new version. Sounds good.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka