Subject: A template for <programlisting>

Some weeks ago I think I saw a message showing a customization template for <programlisting/> that provides a kind of rectangular coloured block as a background for this element. I’ve been browsing the archives but I couldn’t find it.

If this is not a produce of my imagination: Could anybody provide me that information? Or, maybe, if there is somebody not bothering sharing this code (just for HTML would be OK).

Regards,

Pedro

Checked by AVG Free Edition.