Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Posting examples on the wiki

I have created a new page on the DocBook wiki to hold examples of
publishing system code.

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookCookbook

I just posted some xi:include syntax that I am using.

My instinct is to keep all content on one page until it grows.  Then
break it into separate pages in a way that seems logical based on what
content is there.  That's why I made only one page.

I plan to post some of the XSL customizations that took me some time to
figure out.  I hope others will do the same.

Peter Desjardins